Sewer Repair Services in a City Near You
Plumbing systems have a main water line that brings water into the home from a private well or municipal source. Plumbing systems also have a sewer line (or main drain line if you have a septic tank) that moves contaminated water and dissolved solids to the sewer system underground. When functioning properly, these advanced systems facilitate modern living and make it easy for us to cook, clean, bathe, and stay hydrated. When these systems malfunction, however, sometimes the result is messy and smelly.
For times like those, there’s JIG PLUMBING. We are a full-service plumbing company in Chino, CA, and can help you overcome your plumbing inconveniences with our sewer repair services. We also offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services, so you can get the help you need whenever you need it. Speak with someone from our team right now. Just call 844-899-9054 to learn how we can help.
How do you know if your sewer line is clogged, cracked, or damaged?
Every drain, pipe, and plumbing fixture in your home is connected to the largest piece of plumbing on your entire property — the main sewer line. Flushing the wrong things and outside factors, such as tree root growth, freezing temperatures, corrosion, and excavation processes can cause your sewer lines to become damaged or clogged. Failing to address a malfunctioning sewer line can result in foul smells in home, slow drainage, overflowing toilets, and a multitude of other unwelcome scenarios. If you notice some of the following signs (or participate in some of the following practices), there are chances that you need sewer repair.
- Pouring grease down the drain. While many fats are liquid when hot, they harden at room temperature. If you pour grease down the sink, much of it just sits coagulated in your pipes. With time, other debris accumulates onto the grease ball, causing major clogs.
- Flushing the wrong things down the toilet. Flushing things like tampons, baby wipes, napkins, hair balls, kitty litter, and other similar things can lead to sewer line clogs. Flush only toilet paper if you want to help your sewer line remain clog-free.
- Tree root infiltration. Tree roots are attracted to the warmth that emanates from your sewer lines. As they grow ever closer to your pipes, you run the risk of tree roots growing into your pipe as they seek out water. Roots that have grown into your home’s plumbing system increase the likelihood of clogs and will eventually cause the pipe to collapse.
- Sagging sewer lines. Sewer lines begin sagging when a portion of the pipe has sunk deeper in the ground due to soil conditions.
- Corroded pipes. While steel and cast iron pipes are galvanized to prevent rusting, hard water, and the calcium and magnesium in it, can put your pipes at an increased risk of corrosion. Left untreated, corrosion can make pipes susceptible to cracks and leaks.
How can JIG PLUMBING help with sewer repair in Chino, CA?
JIG PLUMBING is a full-service plumbing company in Chino, CA, that can help with most any residential plumbing problem. Our professionals can install and repair sewer lines as well as clean drains and sewer lines. If you’re concerned about the amount of demolition required for plumbing repairs, we also offer trenchless sewer pipe repair. This repair method restores an existing pipe internally by using the failed pipe as a host instead of digging a trench to extract existing or install new sections of piping.
If you’re interested in learning more about trenchless sewer repair or any other of our services, connect with us by dialing 844-899-9054 or filling out our online form. We look forward to working with you.
- Water & Sewer Line Repairs If your water and sewer lines spring a leak, you could be dealing with nasty leaks, low water pressure, and more.
- Sewer Line Cleaning & Replacement Sewer lines direct waste away from the home. If damaged, however, you’ll be dealing with low water pressure, stinky messes, and more.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs This method of repairing sewer pipes eliminates destructive demolition and digging up floors, foundations, and more.
- Drain Cleaning If water is draining slowly from the drain in your sink or tub, you may need to invest in drain cleaning services.