What’s a kitchen without plumbing?
Kitchens are the heart of the home, and they rely heavily on your home’s plumbing. Anytime you get water from the sink or built-in fridge dispenser, you’re using the plumbing system. If you cook on a gas-powered range or use the dishwasher, thank your plumbing. If bathrooms are the most plumbing-reliant room in the home, kitchens come in at a close second. To be sure, several components in your kitchen require the use of your home’s plumbing system. These include:
- Garbage disposals. Eliminate stinky food scraps from your trash by flushing them down the kitchen sink instead. Garbage disposals can grind most types of food waste into a slurry that washes down your pipes. However, garbage disposals are mainly suggested for homes connected to a municipal sewer system. Installing a disposal if you have a septic tank means you’ll have to pump your tank a lot more often.
- Gas line installation. Many cooks prefer gas-powered ranges. If you want to install a gas stove, you need a gas line in the kitchen. JIG PLUMBING can install, repair, and relocate gas lines in your kitchen and throughout the home.
- Sink installation. There are several kinds of kitchen sinks, and the one you choose depends on your style preferences, space, and budget. Top-mount sinks fit into a pre-cut hole and sit on top of the counter whereas undermount sinks accent the countertop. They are inserted underneath the counter and allow you to easily sweep crumbs and countertop waste into the sink. Farmhouse sinks are large single-basin sinks with an “apron” in front. This front wall forms the front of the counter and the front of the sink.
- Ice maker line. If your refrigerator has a built-in water dispenser and/or ice maker, there’s a plumbing line connected to it providing water. We can help install, relocate, and troubleshoot most water supply issues as it pertains to your home’s fridge.
- Dishwasher water supply lines and drainage. Dishwashers have a fresh water supply line that feeds clean water for dishwashing and a separate hose that extracts and drains soiled water after washing is complete. We can help with dishwasher installation in Chino, CA, as well as help repair drainage or water supply issues.
A Preferred Plumber in Chino, CA, for Kitchen Remodeling
JIG PLUMBING can help with kitchen remodeling in Chino, CA. Our licensed plumbers know what it takes to keep a kitchen running, and we’re pleased to offer our expertise to you. Whether you’re looking to install a new kitchen appliance or designing your dream kitchen in a new construction home, our team has the help you need. We are a full-service plumbing company in Chino, CA, with over 20 years of experience. We offer whole house repiping, gas line installation, bathroom fixture installation and repair, slab leak repairs, and much more.
Customer satisfaction is top priority, so we go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that we earn and keep your business. And tell your friends about us, too. Connect with us online or text or call us at 844-899-9054. We look forward to serving your plumbing needs.
- Garbage Disposal Repair / Install Garbage disposals deal with a lot of mess, and sometimes they fall into disrepair. JIG PLUMBING can help with garbage disposal installation and repair.