The Importance of Piping
Your home’s plumbing system transports dirty, waste water away from the home while introducing potable water to be used for cooking, bathing, cleaning, and more. Composed of copper, PVC, steel, and other robust materials, the pipes beneath your home and in your walls are tough and built to last. However, time, freezing temperatures, clogs, and other things can cause your plumbing system to malfunction. Sometimes, the problem is minor, but other times the situations get more sticky and stinky. For the times when soiled water is overflowing from the toilet onto your new bath mat or your yard is a lagoon of muck, there’s JIG PLUMBING. We offer emergency plumbing repairs in Chino, CA, and the surrounding cities. Keep reading to learn more about our services, and then give us a call at 844-899-9054 for help with your plumbing problems.
What is considered a plumbing emergency?
Freezing temperatures, excavation, clogs, and other factors can cause your pipes to malfunction and result in the need for emergency plumbing repairs. If your home is at risk for flooding, if raw sewage is coming into the home, or if water is not entering the house, you have a plumbing emergency. Things like backed up sewer lines, burst pipes, and failed sump pumps can all put your home at risk. Common plumbing emergencies include:
- Leaking water heaters. Water heaters can leak for a number of reasons, including broken pressure relief valves, a damaged water supply line, or a faulty water heater storage tank. If yours is leaking, flooding is possible, so treat this matter with the urgency it deserves.
- Burst pipes. Corrosion, freezing temperatures, and tree roots can cause pipes to burst and flood parts of the home and/or reduce the amount of available water coming into the home.
- Backed up sewer lines. If there’s a clog in your sewer line, incoming solid waste gets trapped at the clog’s location. The clog continues to grow as more and more junk accumulates. Eventually, the sewage can no longer drain and it backs up into your home through sink and shower drains, toilets, and more. Nasty.
- No access to water within the home. If there is an interruption of water service to the home or if your water has a weird taste, look, or smell, calling a local plumber can help you get the clean water you need.
- Slab leaks. Some homes have basements. Some have crawl spaces. Others have slabs. A slab is a four to six-inch thick piece of concrete on which some homes sit. Oftentimes, plumbing pipes are buried 12 to 24-inches beneath this slab. If a pipe beneath a slab bursts, a slab leak displays itself through flooring that is damp or wet without explanation, the sound of water running beneath floors when no tap is turned on, and a general smell of mold and mustiness.
- Main Water Line Repairs The main water line delivers clean water to your home. If this crucial component of your plumbing system is broken, give us a call.
- Backflow Testing & Repair Check to see if your drinking water is contaminated by dirty water with backflow testing.
- Pressure Tank Repair & Install Pressure tanks provide instant access to well water. But if yours is damaged, you could have low pressure or no water at all.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection Plumbing cameras give professionals glimpses inside your sewer lines and other pipes.
- Whole House Repiping Replace your old plumbing system with a newer, up-to-date one. Give us a call to learn more.
- Water Pressure Booster Increase low water pressure and flow with a booster pump.
- Slab Leak Repair Slab leaks develop in the pipes under your home’s concrete foundation. If you’ve noticed signs of a slab leak, call a plumber immediately.
- Slab Leak Detection Increased water bills, the sound of running water, and standing water near your home’s foundation are all signs that you have a slab leak.
- Leak Repair Leaks can cause mold and mildew issues, increased water bills, flooding, and other problems.
- Water Leak Detection & Testing Test your pipes and tanks for leaks with hydrostatic testing and other advanced methods.
- Underground / Yard Line Water Leak Repair Notice flooding or wet areas in your yard? You may have a busted yard line.
- Repiping If a portion of your plumbing system is damaged, we can install new sections of pipe.
- Hydro Jetting This process uses pressurized water to clean slow-moving or clogged sewage lines.
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement Sump pumps move water from the basement to the outside of your home. If yours is faulty, we can help.
Get the Help You Need When You Need It
Plumbing emergencies waste time and money and can damage your home. Don’t wait if you’re experiencing any of the above plumbing problems. JIG PLUMBING has over 20 years of experience providing 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs in Chino, [nw_dat field=state], and we would love the opportunity to serve you. Our plumbers are licensed and insured and your satisfaction is guaranteed, so call 844-899-9054 today. We look forward to serving you.